Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sweets & Sprains

Well, I just about finished up my 5th week of classes...crazy! It has gone pretty fast so far...let's hope it continues to progress that way! :)

Anyways, I am excited for fall! That means all my favorite parts of the year are coming! I love everything from Halloween up until my birthday.
On that note, I made a pumpkin dessert a couple weekends ago...



Yum!

This past weekend a group of girls in my program went to the NIU football game...it was fun! It's nice getting to know them outside of class.
Here is a picture of some of us (I stole it off of someone's facebook)
GO NIU!!!

 



As you can tell, I need to invest in some NIU apparel :)
But Alison was wearing an ISU sweatshirt, so neither of us were prepared.

And on a more recent note, I sprained my ankle this morning...that's always fun! It was pretty awkward, but thankfully not one was around to see...let's not get into the specifics :)

And just to give you a visual, here is what my ankle looked like at the doctor's this morning...


Pretty nice, huh?!
Even the lady who had to wheel me down to the x-ray department (yes, in a wheelchair) commented on the "balloon" on the side of my leg. Thanks! haha

I'm excited to see Mom and Dad for the NIU football game on Saturday!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amanda! It's like a big, big sista!!! Didn't know it was that big. Yeah, the bruising is typical, but ugly! You're young and healthy, so hopefully over it very soon!

    ReplyDelete