Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hi All!!!
Mom, this is a great idea for us all to keep in touch!!
Amanda, I hope school is going well and you are loving your new apartment :)
Uncle John and Jaramiah- I am very excited for your visit over Labor Day. Joe and I are looking forward to seeing you guys.

As far as an update for Joe and I: We are both busy working most of the time. I have been going to Milwaukee almost everyday to teach nurses from my hospital a new computer system we will be going to next month. I really like it, the drive just gets old. Especially at 5 am lol.
Not too much else going on, trying to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. Even have had a few campfires in the backyard!  Joes brother and sister in law are expecting their second child to be born pretty much anytime so we are all looking forward to that!

Keep in touch !

2 comments:

  1. I just realized this was up here! Well I hope to be posting soon about school, with some apartment pictures too! Miss you all and looking forward to Labor Day Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the posts! Got a book on blogging from library. We'll see.... gotta get UJ and Jarimiah to get gmail accounts, as well as Dad and Joe! Would like to read their lame comments! Lol!

    ReplyDelete